AVI is an established Oregon–based biopharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of antisense compounds in clinical development. Clinical areas of research include cardiovascular disease and infectious diseases among others. Our environment is collegial, entrepreneurial and driven toward success.
To learn more about the employment opportunities at AVI BioPharma, please click on the job titles below. You may apply for open positions by completing the on-line application form linked to each job description and attaching your resume and cover letter. Applications are accepted only for posted positions. If you wish to apply for more than one position, a separate application for each position is required.
AVI BioPharma provides a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, paid time off, ESPP, stock options and cash bonus plan.
Thank you for your interest in AVI BioPharma.
Please - no recruiters or phone calls.
AVI BioPharma, Inc. is an AA/EOE.
AVI BioPharma participates in E-Verify. For further information, please see attached E-Verify document.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Research Associate, Biology - Corvallis
- Associate Director, GCP Compliance - Cambridge, MA
- Chemistry Associate, Quality Control (TEMP) - Corvallis, OR
- Chemistry Associate, Quality Control - Corvallis, OR
- Lab Aide, Quality Control (TEMP) - Corvallis, OR
- Scientist, Quality Control - Corvallis, OR
- Scientist, Biology - Corvallis, OR
- Associate Manager, Outsourced Manufacturing and Strategic Supply - Cambridge, MA
- Associate Manager, Supply Chain Planning - Cambridge, MA
- Subunit Chemistry Associate - Corvallis, OR (2 positions)
- Medical Director - Infectious Diseases - Cambridge, MA
- Senior Director, Quality - Cambridge, MA
- Associate Manager, CMO Support - Corvallis, OR
- Senior Director, Project Management - Government Programs, Cambridge, MA
- IP Attorney - Cambridge, MA
- Patent Agent - Cambridge, MA
- Chemistry Associate - Corvallis, OR
- Senior Manager, Preclinical Development - Cambridge, MA
- Analytical Chemistry Associate - Corvallis, OR (Temp)